Enrollment Requirements for International Students of
Chengdu Normal University
1. Non-Degree Chinese Language Program：Students can learn Chinese for six months, one year, or two years at CDNU. New semester starts in March and September each year. 2. Bachelor Degree Programs: Bachelor Degree programs last for four years, and every new academic year starts in September. The following majors are open for international enrollment: Computer Science, Economics and Trade, Logistics Management, and Mathematics and Engineering Cost Management.
II. Application Requirement Basic Requirement: All applicants must be over 18 years old and hold valid foreign passports. They must be in good health, behave properly, and have no criminal record. Applicants should be willing to abide by the laws of People’s Republic of China, the rules and regulations of CDNU, and respect the customs and habits of Chinese people.
1. Non-Degree Chinese Language Program: Applicants must hold a high school or above education qualification (equivalent to the sixth grade of secondary school education level)
2. Bachelor Degree Programs: Applicants must hold a high school or above education qualification, (equivalent to the sixth grade of middle school) education level), and Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Certificate above Level 4.
III. Application Time
1. Non-Degree Chinese Language Program: Please submit application for Autumn Semester before June 30th; submit application for Spring Semester before November 30th. 2. Bachelor Degree Programs: Please submit application before June 30th every year.
IV. Application Procedure
Following materials are needed for non-degree program:
1. Property Certificate of RMB 30,000 or equal foreign currency;
2. Academic diploma: a photocopy of the applicant’s latest academic diploma or certificate of university education;
3. Academic record: the original transcript of academic record (copies are not acceptable);
4. A photocopy of the applicant’s passport;
5. A photocopy of the latest visa page or residence permit of the applicant’s passport;
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Result;
7. Proof of non-criminal record;
8. A photocopy of HSK test (if have);
9. If one study in China currently, he/she should provide (a) a transfer letter from the university (with official approval); (b) two recommendation letters from teachers.
For Bachelor Degree programs:
Applicants shall submit all materials required by the non-degree program, plus a Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Certificate above Level 4.
According to the regulations of the Ministry of education of the People's Republic of China on the enrollment of overseas students to China, the Enrollment and Admission Committee of CDNU will make a comprehensive evaluation of every application and select the best candidates for admission. Applicants will be informed of the results by email.
VI. Tuition and Fees
1. Standard of Fees
(1) Registration Fee: 500 RMB
(2) Tuition for One Semester: 8000 RMB
2. Payment Account
Account Name: 成都师范学院(Chengdu Normal University)
Opening Bank：建行成都温江支行( Wenjiang Chengdu branch of China Construction Bank )
VII. Scholarships for International Students
1. Scholarship provided by the People’s Government of Sichuan Province
(1) Bachelor Degree Student: 20000 RMB per year；
(2) Non-degree Student: 10000 RMB per year.
2. President Encouragement Scholarship of Chengdu Normal University：15000RMB per year
3. President Scholarship of Chengdu Normal University：7000RMB per year
4. Admission Scholarship of Chengdu Normal University: 5000RMB per year
5. One Belt, One Road Scholarship of Chengdu Normal University: 3000RMB per year
VIII. Enrollment Time
Bachelor Degree students are to be enrolled in September of 2020, the specific time will be informed in the admission letter.
IX. Contact Information
The School of International Education, Chengdu Normal University
Address: The School of International Education, Chengdu Normal University, No.99 east section of Haike Road, Wenjiang District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China
CDNU International Student Application Form.doc